Fun Romantic Date Ideas: Dates Under $10
If you’re looking for some great date ideas that are cheap and won’t break your bank account; you’ve come to the right place. There are thousands of things you can do that won’t cost you a fortune and you can still have a fun romantic time with your date. They will even appreciate the thought that you put into it to do something different and original for a date. Check out these ideas:
1. Go to something cultural: An art exhibit, a lecture, a free outdoor concert or book reading/signing are all great, inexpensive ways to have fun while together and channel your inner artsy-side.
2. Get to Know Your City: Sometimes the most beautiful and interesting places are right under your nose! Go explore some of your cities’ history together – from historical buildings to city landmarks.
3. Lend a Hand: Volunteering will bring you and your date closer together because you both experience a general warmth and feeling of doing something good and productive. Plus, being charitable is just plain sexy!
4. Get Active: Take advantage of the inviting Spring weather and head outdoors. Rent a paddleboat at your local lake for an hour, play putt putt golf, or even channel your inner child by flying a kite at the park.
5. Go local: Hit up some of your hometown breweries and wineries – most offer very inexpensive tours that include tastings!
Click here to read the full article. (From: Up to Date on match.com)
Do you have any cheap date ideas to share? Share your ideas with us by commenting below.
Trackback from your site.